Skip to content


You can find out more about the roles of the Parish Council, Horsham District Council and West Sussex County Council on the What we do page.

If your query is highways related, we would recommend using Love West Sussex. Here is a link to the webpage where you can also download the app:

The Love West Sussex site allows you to inform WSCC of any highways issues, such as potholes, overgrown vegetation, damaged kerbs, footpaths and verges which you come across in the county. If you use the Love West Sussex site or app, you will be able to check on the progress of your report and any work being undertaken.

If you query relates to waste (including dog waste bins), parking, planning, noise or nuisance, we would recommend contacting Horsham District Council. Here is a link to their website:

To contact the Parish Council, please complete and submit the following form:

Contact Us