If you are short of money and struggling to pay for food or other essentials as a result of the current cost of living crisis, here are some sources of local help and support.
– offers one of the UK’s most comprehensive debt advice service.
– you can get free information and advice from Citizens Advice Horsham, either by phone or in a face-to-face appointment, arranged using the contact form on its website.
Advice line: 0808 278 7969
Address: Lower Tanbridge Way, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1PJ
Other charities in our area include:
Crawley Open House
– which offers financial help and support
– which provides a number of services, including financial advice and mental health support, as well as operating a foodbank and distributing food parcels
The Little Free Pantry
– which has a range of food available for free collection from 64 Acorn Avenue, Cowfold.
Free Shop Crawley
– which is a supermarket providing food, toiletries and baby essentials without any associated costs: