A Public Meeting was held in the Village Hall on Friday 13 July 2018 as part of the Cowfold Neighbourhood Planning process. Each proposer who had put forward a potential site for development provided a presentation of the site, include the number of dwellings and benefits to the community, followed by a short Question and Answer session.
Links to the individual presentations in pdf format are provided below.
At the end of the meeting, members of the public were invited to complete a feedback form by commenting on the positive and negative aspects of each site and ranking the proposals. If you were unable to attend the meeting, you will be able to provide your comments via the online version here.
To complete the form:
- First, fill in your personal details
- For each individual site:
- Decide on a ranking from 1 to 10 (1 being the best and 10 being the worst); note that it is acceptable to award the same score to more than one site, meaning that you can have a number of sites as joint first or a number at 10, which are totally unacceptable
- Provide what you think are their positive and negative aspects
- When you have commented on all of the sites, press the SUBMIT button.