Homes for Affordable Rent in Alley Groves, Cowfold
The following homes will be made available for Affordable Rent (80% of market value) at Alley Groves, Cowfold RH13 8BN:
- 4 x 1 Bedroom Flats
- 9 x 2 Bedroom Houses (4 person)
- 7 x 3 Bedroom Houses (5 person)
The approximate expected completion date for the development is August 2017.
Saxon Weald, Saxon Weald House, 38-42 Worthing Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1DT
Telephone: 01403 226000
Applicants will be nominated to the rented properties from Horsham District Council’s Housing Register.
To get on the Register, applicants will need to apply on line at Horsham District Council’s website.
Local connection criteria
This is a local connection development and, in order to have a local connection with Cowfold, applicants should:
- Immediately before taking up occupation of an affordable housing unit had his/her only principal home in the parish of Cowfold for a continuous period of not less than two years or
- Either they or a member of his/her household has a parent, adult child, brother or sister whose only principal home is and has been for a continuous period of not less than two years in the parish of Cowfold and s/he wishes to be near that relative or
- Is and has been permanently employed in the parish of Cowfold for a continuous period of not less than two years
- Where no person or insufficient persons have a connection with the parish of Cowfold as outlined above, then the following cascade will apply, Nuthurst, West Grinstead, Shermanbury, Lower Beeding, followed by the rest of the District of Horsham shall be substituted for the parish of Ashington.