What is airAlert?
- airAlert is a service, provided by the Sussex Air Quality Partnership (Sussex-air) that sends free messages direct to vulnerable people informing them about air pollution levels in their area.
- airAlert is targeted at people with respiratory health problems who may be affected by air pollution.
- airAlert warns people the day before or on the day that elevated air pollution is expected to occur.
- airAlert sends a voice or text message direct to you (via your mobile or home telephone, email or via webpages or RSS on your PC)
- People can register for free, then login for updates, changes, suspend/go on holiday or cancel the service.
Click here for more information.